Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Getting Closer

I've arrived safely in Frankfurt. The challenge now will be to make it to my connecting flight to Delhi. Because of all the mix up my bag is not tagged all the way through so I could have a few challenges today.

Flying across the Atlantic to Europe today was a bit frustrating. It has always been a dream of mine to explore Europe and coming in today I watched our map with all the names of places I wanted to visit but knowing I was just passing through made me realize that I definitely want to come back. (Oops, I think that sentence might be a bit run on). In fact judging from the number of places I want to go I think I Need to arrange somehow to come and work here for a year.

Our flight from Toronto was uneventful. I managed to sleep about 3 hours which wasn't too bad. However, I think I'm going to be totally done by the time I get to Delhi.

Anyways I'd better get ready to disembark. Hope everyone in North America is having a good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment