Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Off to India I Go

I realize it has been a very long time since I last wrote a post...this is largely in part to a very severe lecture we had about patient confidentiality, public vs private lives, personal representation online by medical professionals, etc. Thus I won't be blogging about medical issues any more - the internet is just too open and an inadvertent comment, read by the wrong person could cause me professional damage.

But now that I've got that out of the way onto more important and exciting things. I finished medical school and last Thursday I graduated. It was pretty exciting to finally be done and to have those elusive letters MD behind my name. It still feels a bit unreal.

I start residency in Halifax at the end of June. I'm going to be doing a residency in Internal Medicine so it will be lots of work but super interesting. However, in the interim I'm going to India for a holiday. I even got a special hair cut to get ready for the trip. I land in Delhi on Wednesday and I leave Calgary in the morning...so I'm all packed up and almost ready to go. I'll try to keep you updated of my adventures as they happen and hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment